Amplitude’s proprietary computer assisted surgical system originated in 2004. Today, the third generation of the AMPLIVISION® navigation platform provides enhanced intraoperative detail for the surgeon user.
Proprietary Technology: Amplitude has created a customisable in house surgical system to meet the needs of the surgeon in the operating theatre. The AMPLIVISION® software accommodates all different approaches for Total Knee Replacement and Total Hip Replacement.
Intra-Operative Accuracy: The AMPLIVISION® pointer, together with the infrared cameras and LCD touchscreen, delivers real time feedback to the surgeon during the surgical plan, offering optimal implant positioning.
Portable Convenience: Offering easy setup and calibration to user profiles and a minimal footprint within the operating theatre, AMPLIVISION® allows surgeons to operate with their specific preferences efficiently and reliably.
- Surgeon profile creation enables you to save preferences and surgical flows onto USB for ease of system setup.
- Two stage calibration of the navigation infrared trackers and surgeon pointer is carried out as part of the back table setup.
- Picking, mapping and morphing anatomical reference options are available.
- Accommodates all surgical approaches to total knee replacement and can be used in conjunction with ligament balancing instrumentation.
- Featuring a collapsible camera head for compact storage and portability, AMPLIVISION has a small footprint for easy setup in operating theatres.