The EVOK® femoral hip system combines a comprehensive range of cementless stems based on proven designs with more than 30 years’ clinical use. The system was developed by Amplitude’s team of internationally renowned engineers in collaboration with leading surgeons from around the globe.
Safe: Proven design, material and fixation – cementless tapered rectangular design, titanium, Hydroxyapatite (HA) coated.
Simple: Ergonomic and efficient tray design and layout.
Adaptable: Suitable for different anatomies and varying bone quality.
*Not all products registered in Australia
- Forged from high quality titanium and coated with 155 microns of HA.
Extensively mechanical tested with a focus on fatigue resistance, fretting and corrosion resistance.
Fully validated in-house quality control. Proven two-year RSA results on 23 stems and hundreds of implants since 2010 in a prominent joint registry.
Three offset options – Standard, High and Lateralised.
- Suitable for different anatomies and varying bone quality.
- Tapered distally to minimise stem loading, stress shielding, and pain.
- Low profile lateral shoulder for ease of insertion and reduced risk of GT fracture.
- Self-locking metaphyseal fit and tapered rectangular shape resists axial and torsional forces and provides initial rotational stability.
Horizontal and proximal stepped macrostructures for high surface contact area and increased biological ingrowth potential.
Ergonomic instrumentation and practical tray design and layout to improve surgery efficiency.